Thursday, August 11, 2011

playstation2 destroy all humans

     Destroy all humans.  Play as an alien clone named crypto.  You have weapons like zap-o-matic and disintegrator ray and more.  Take over the earth and eliminate man kind!  Fly in a UFO and eliminate a city with it, it's quite a fun game.  With mind control powers to blow a persons head up, tell them to go to sleep, or act like a chicken.  Make people float in the air with it.  Before, I had to kidnap a lady and take her to my UFO.  So, I use my mind powers to float her in the air so she won't die. Once, she fell on her head and I had to start the level over again.  Once, I accidentally dropped her in front of a police car and they ran
her over.  You're going to have quite fun on this!


t teen                                                                                 eve game reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment